Privately sending payments while offline with BOLT12

I have a long-ago tweet with a similar idea, i.e. the payer sends encrypted data to the payee, plus an onion-message path to its LSP or its high-uptime node.

Note that an LSP (instead of a high-uptime remote-controlled node) can be used here if the mobile phone of the payer is the client of that LSP. We only need to send the necessary messages (update_add_htlc et al) over onion-message instead of normal BOLT8 tunnel. Thus, I propose:

1. Have some standard by which a remote control can talk to a high-uptime home node via BOLT8.
  2. Have a separate other standard by which a high-uptime payee can create a “BOLT8 tunnel” over onion messages, so that the payee can assist the payer in contacting either its LSP or its high-uptime home node. The LSP or the high-uptime home node then translates the onion messages to BOLT8 messages and treats them as another BOLT8 tunnel.

This expands the usability of the scheme to allow for both remote-controlled home nodes and mobile phone-with-LSP nodes to be the payer here.